Powered by Jitbit Asp.Net Forum free trial version.
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Bookmakers » allyoubet

Seen a new bookmaker or want to discuss an existing one. Post your comments here
02/04/2012 08:54:13

futureboy
futureboy
Hi, can someone explain how the deposit bonus on Allyoubet works?

I have read the terms and it states that you have to rollover the initial deposit twice to obtain the bonus. The bonus is a 50% bonus of the initial deposit up to a maximum of £100. However, if you have to rollover the initial deposit twice then, it seems to me, that in reality it is only a 25% deposit bonus. Unless of course, I win my initial bet with the initial £200 deposit in which case, I can use my winnings to complete the rollover. However if I lose my initial bet (which isn't unlikely given the minimum odds requirement of 2.01) then I will have to deposit another £200 to place bets with just to receive the bonus. So I will likely have to deposit £400 to obtain my bonus of £100 which really makes it a 25% bonus not 50% bonus.

Is my understanding correct, or am I misunderstanding? Please someone clarify one way or the other, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks
02/04/2012 09:16:51

freebets4all
freebets4all
Administrator
Yes you are quite right, you will need to wager your initial £200 deposit 2 x at odds of 2.01 or greater in order to receive your £100 bonus from AllYouBet. However since the bonus amount i.e bonus % is based on your first deposit amount and not how many times you need to wager it, they can still call it a 50% deposit bonus as you only need to deposit £200 to qualify for the £100 bonus, despite the fact that you must bet £400 in total in order for the bonus to actually be released.
16/11/2015 08:33:40

ty2012
ty2012
Michael Kors Stuart Weitzman 5050 handbags have indeed turn out to be Cheap Stuart Weitzman 5050 sizzling providing purses today. stuart weitzman boots These are quite charming purses which would Stuart Weitzman 5050 right away deliver big smiles Stuart Weitzman Snow Boots in your faces over the location. stuart weitzman sale Certainly one of quite possibly the mostStuart Weitzman 5050 interesting features of Michael Kors Stuart Weitzman 5050 Online handbags is usually that they preserve severalStuart Weitzman Boots Sale magnificent varieties of kinds and stuart weitzman canada designs, catching your eyes Stuart Weitzman Women's 5050 Boots around the dot. They've a vast track record. Stuart Weitzman 5050 Coloration intelligent, there isn't Stuart Weitzman Shoes any match of Michael Kors luggage in Stuart Weitzman 5050 any way. They're one among Stuart weitzman over the knee boots quite possibly the most stylish handbags. Stuart weitzman boots If we say that handbags are very incredibly hot and sexy handbags then it could not become Stuart weitzman boots a wrong perception by any Stuart Weitzman 5050 usually means. The reality in the makeStuart Weitzman 5050 a difference is always that will purses do Stuart Weitzman 5050 over the knee boot have many most favored fashions them Stuart Weitzman 5050 selves. Most of all, they could be renowned for Stuart weitzman black suede their very perfect, strong Stuart weitzman 5050 boots and composed variations across Stuart weitzman outlet stores the world. Surface smart, whomever touches to the Michael Kors Handbag he or Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boots Sale she will become a massive lover of it Over The Knee Boots around the place. At Black Over The Knee Boots the present time, purses are getting to get an important have to have to the amazingly hot, charming and Stuart Weitzman 5050 trendy ladies in the world. Stuart Weitzman Boots That may be why a lot of stylish girls Stuart Weitzman 5050 Over The Knee Boot are in the moment getting Michael Kors Handbags so stuart weitzman women as to adopt another vogue.
These stuart weitzman Boots are very affordable and functional stuart weitzman Boots handbags. This is really rather sure that Stuart Weitzman Shoes younger girls should not stay with Stuart weitzman canada no getting bags at all for the reason thatstuart weitzman shoes they have got turn into a warm Stuart weitzman 5050 boots on sale pattern on their behalf

Home » Bookmakers » allyoubet

Select your country and we will filter the offers showing only those available in your country.

Select your preferred currency.

Select the language in which to display the website

Set Preferences
Cancel