Powered by Jitbit Asp.Net Forum free trial version.
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Free bets » signed up to bet fair. I'm a first timer.

Why bet with your own cash when you can bet for free. Post all free bets & bookmaker sign up offers here
27/10/2015 15:38:27

darcus30
darcus30
Hi all I'm new to this. So here goes. Just about to register with bet fair when I get home it states bet 10 pound get 30 pound in 3 10 bets but can't use at the exchange. Where does this leave me? Grateful of any help
29/10/2015 13:10:47

freebets4all
freebets4all
Administrator
darcus30 wrote:
Hi all I'm new to this. So here goes. Just about to register with bet fair when I get home it states bet 10 pound get 30 pound in 3 10 bets but can't use at the exchange. Where does this leave me? Grateful of any help

Congratulations on taking your first steps towards matched betting, if you have any questions whatsover please post them here and someone will answer.

To answer your question you will need to lay off the £30 in free bets from Betfair sports with a different exchange i.e Betdaq. This will involve placing your £10 back bet in Betfair sports and your opposing lay bets in betdaq exchange. Once this has been done and all bets have been settled you'll then beable to bet with the Betfair exchange as normal.

You should be able to find a suitable bet for this offer using Automatcher (note you can filter the exchanges so only betdaq is returned for your lay bet)

Home » Free bets » signed up to bet fair. I'm a first timer.

Select your country and we will filter the offers showing only those available in your country.

Select your preferred currency.

Select the language in which to display the website

Set Preferences
Cancel