Powered by Jitbit Asp.Net Forum free trial version.
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Free bets » Newbie questions!

Why bet with your own cash when you can bet for free. Post all free bets & bookmaker sign up offers here
30/10/2015 18:58:54

redsfan
redsfan
Hi all, got a couple of questions as a little stuck now. Great site btw!
So I've just started into match betting. I have had accounts with bet365, paddypower, skybet, williamhill, betfair, betway, betvictor, ladbrokes, coral, betfred. So a lot of the startup options were limited. I chose to start with unibet.

I deposited £20 into unibet.

Here I bet £20 on Portland Timbers at 1.75. I laid this bet on betfair, at 1.83 odds, £19.66 stake with £16.32 liability.

The Portland drew so I lost the bet on Unibet, won on betfair, and also got £20 free bet on Unibet. Small loss of £1.32

I carried on and used the £20 on Unibet to bet on James Ward in the tennis at 2.2 odds. I covered this on betfair at 2.32 odds, with a £10.30 stake and £13.60 liability. James Ward lost, so this meant moving on from unibet with a little profit in the betfair account. Overall profit - £9.79 - £1.32 = £8.47

I then signed up with Bwin. I think the rules changed recently, so I need to stake £90 for first free £15 then another £90 for another £15

So here's what I've done so far.

Deposited £30 pounds into bwin. Placed £30 on Hapoel Ashkelon at odds of 2.35. I covered this with betfair, at odds of 2.38. Stake of £30.26, liability of £41.76. Hapoel lost so I won on betfair. Loss of £1.25 on this bet

Deposited another £20 pounds into bwin. Bet this on USM EL Harrach at odds of 2.05. Covered it with betfair at odds of 2. Stake £21.03, liability of £21.03. USM lost, so I won on betfair. Loss of £0.02 on this bet

Deposited another £40 pounds into bwin. Bet on Pirin at odds of 1.7. Covered with betfair, at odds of 1.65, stake £42.50, liability £27.63. Pirin lost, so I won on betfair. Made a profit of £0.38 on this bet. This qualified me for the first £15 bonus on bwin.

I used this £15 bonus on bwin to bet on Akhisar at odds of 4.10. I covered this on betfair, odds of 4.5. Stake £10.45, liability of £36.58. Akhisar won so I won on £61.50 on bwin. This is where I am now stuck and a little confused. Was this a stake returned or not stake returned? I currently have £97.30 on betfair and £61.50 on bwin. When calculating which bet to place on bwin (I need to stake another £75 for the other £15 bonus) which selection do I chose on calculator? Arb/Free bet stake returned/ free bet stake not returned?

I tried using the site but it got confused me a little and then I accidently pressed withdraw on the bwin help section so cannot use that. Anyone recommend what to do next? Bets I can put on tonight before withdrawing from bwin or should I just withdraw now ? (I want to place some money on paddypower as I noticed they have a bet 20 pound get 10 pound for existing customers on the Liverpool game tomorrow morning).

Thanks for any help
01/11/2015 17:02:59

freebets4all
freebets4all
Administrator
Hi, Please follow the instructions on Automatcher and will become clear, not sure why you only layed £10.30 against your £20 bonus in Unibet since the £20 Unibet bonus is credited as cash so you needed to place a £20 rollover bet.

The £30 Bwin bonus is also credited as cash so please select rollover bet for all bets placed with the bookmaker. You can adjust your stakes using the real stake box. I hope this helps make things a little clearer.

Home » Free bets » Newbie questions!

Select your country and we will filter the offers showing only those available in your country.

Select your preferred currency.

Select the language in which to display the website

Set Preferences
Cancel