Why bet with your own cash when you can bet for free. Post all free bets & bookmaker sign up offers here
Just looked over terms of the winner bonus, I'm assuming it's not longer viable given that half of all rollover bets need to be made on multiples, or is it possible to extract bonuses with multiples?
Here are the Winner free bet Terms below, yes it seems they've added that 50% of the bets must now be on multiples and this does make the offer somewhat difficult to now complete, please see term 22 for reference ...
100% Pre-Wager Bonus Up To £200 X
1. You must have settled bets to the value of eight times your first deposit and bonus before making a withdrawal.
2. Bets must contain at least one selection at odds of at least Evens (2.00) and no greater than 10/1 (11.00) in order to count towards any turnover requirements.
3. You must complete the turnover requirement within 14 days of receiving your bonus in order to be able to withdraw your bonus and/or winnings generated from your deposit and bonus. If a withdrawal or fund transfer is requested before you complete the turnover requirements of the deposit and bonus then any winnings from the bets wagered will be forfeited and the offer will no longer be available to you.
4. Winner Sports offers are intended for recreational players and Winner Sports may in its complete discretion limit the eligibility of its players to take part in all or part of any promotion.
5. Make your first deposit of £30 or more to qualify for a 100% matched bonus to bet with.
6. The maximum bonus that can be claimed is £200. i.e. if your first deposit is £200 or more then you will qualify for a bonus of £200.
7. You must have settled bets to the value of eight times your first deposit (capped at £200) and bonus before making a withdrawal (subject to conditions 9 to 12 below).
8. If the turnover requirements for this offer have not been met within 7 days of receiving the bonus, winnings and bonuses held in your balance (both bonus and cash balance) will be forfeited.
9. This offer is only available to customers residing in the United Kingdom.
10. If a withdrawal or fund transfer is requested before you complete the turnover requirements of the deposit and bonus then any winnings will be forfeited and the offer will no longer be available to you.
11. You can only have one active bonus at any one time. To claim another bonus the current active bonus must be completed or closed first.
12. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other open account offer.
13. Any single bets placed at odds of less than Evens (2.00) will not count towards any turnover requirement. In multiple bets at least one selection must have odds of Evens (2.00) or greater to count towards any turnover requirement. Bets with odds greater than 10/1 (11.00) will not count towards any turnover requirement.
14. Only bets placed on the first selection in any market/fixture combination, both pre-match and In-Play, will count towards any turnover requirements. Any subsequent bets placed on other selections in the same market/fixture combination will not count towards the turnover requirements. This term is applied in conjunction with the other restrictions. As an example, once you have qualified, a bet on Man Utd to beat Liverpool on the Full Time Result market at odds of Evens (2.00) or greater will count towards the turnover requirements, however a subsequent bet placed on Liverpool on the Full Time Result market in the same game either pre-match or In-Play will not count towards the turnover requirements. Where your first bet on any market/fixture combination is less than Evens (2.00), this bet and any subsequent bets on this market/fixture combination will not count towards any turnover requirements.
15. Bets placed on Asian Handicap and Goal Line markets, both pre-match and In-Play will not count towards the turnover requirement stated in condition 3.
16. If there is evidence the terms have been breached and that customers are using free bets or other promotional offers to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome we reserve the right to void free bets or any bets funded by bonuses.
17. Transactions made from the UK using the following payment methods will not qualify for first deposit bonus offers:
18. Winner reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions.
19. This offer is valid for new accounts only. Duplicate accounts will not qualify. Only 'one new account offer' per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed.
20. Winner reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse the award of any promotion at its own discretion.
21. Accounts registered through certain advertisers will not be eligible for this promotion.
22. At least 50% of your bets towards the turnover requirements must be placed on multiples (bets with more than 1 selection).
23. The maximum amount that can be converted to cash and withdrawn from the total balance (both bonus and cash balance) is £1,000. Any amount that exceeds £1,000 will be forfeited.
24. The maximum bet that can be staked with your first deposit and bonus is £50 per bet, per event.
25. Only wagers placed in the Sportsbook will count towards bonus requirements.
26. Any winnings that have not occurred from within the Sportsbook will be forfeited.
27. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards bonus wagering requirements